Thursday, February 5, 2009

CATS PHOBIA

For those who close to me, probably already know that I have cats phobia.
Cat? You mean cat the animal? Hehehe..some people who don't know me well probably ask that questions :)
Yep...The cat...The animal...
I don't know why, since a kid, I was terrify to cats...
It even worst when I was a kid. I remember I almost fainted because my brother tease me by put a kitten in front of me...
But it's getting better when I was a teenage...
During my grade 8 or 9, I was have a big crush to my bestfriend's brother. And my bestfriend's family is a cat lover. At that time, I had a crazy idea that if I can able to love cat also then probably he will notice me... (hehehe, you may laugh if you read this sist...:p)
So, everytime I visited her (with some motivation to see her brother too.. :p) I try to touch their cat. Thanks God it was a kitten back then. But although it's a kitten, I remember I was sweating just to force my self to touch it...at some other time even I thought I'm gonna scream histerically.. :)
Hehehe...but at least from that experiences, decrease my fear to cats... For now, I'm not so frighten anymore to cats (as long as they are 1 meter away from me :p)
And for her brother...hehehe..that idea is not working...
At that time, the distance between us like miles away,
But we become closer (I mean able to hang out together) when I was on college and when I already don't have anymore crush on him.. :P
From this experience, I learn 2 things...
1. You can defeat your fear if you have willingness to try (Although probably 100% defeat it :p)
2. Just be yourself when you have crush to someone...It don't worth it to pretend to be somebody that is not you, just to get his/her attention...




No comments: