Thursday, February 5, 2009

CATS TRAGEDY

If you already read my post "Cats Phobias" then probably you know how I'm frighten to a cat...
Hiii...just by imagine what happend last Sunday, makes me feel horrific.

Okay, it's all start when there's a cat and its 3 kittens come to my house and seems to enjoy and happy at my house. I hate them and I'm afraid to them, but as long as they stays at my garden and do not come to my house, it's fine with me.. Because I also feel pity to them and don't want to kill them or something like that. So, I can live with them, as long as they don't touch me or getting to close to me :)

But when I was going to Church on Sunday morning with Alex, I had a bad feeling (Sheweng my best friend used to say I had strong intuition...:p) 

So, I asked Alex babysitter to check under my car, whether those cats laid down under my car and had possibility to be hit when I drove my cars out.
At that time, the babysitter said that there is no cats under my car..
So, slowly I drove my cars out. 300 meters from my house I heard "miaw..miaaw"
Suddenly, I stop in the middle of the street. I was histerically thought that the cat was inside my car.

I just scream histerically (I'm ashamed if I remember that..)

The baby sitter then search around the cars, no cats inside the car..ffiiuuhhh...felt glad...
Probably at baggage..but there's also no cat...
We still can hear "miaw..miaw"
And then some stories cross in my mind, about my brother's friend who accidently had a cat in his car engine and the cats is dried to dead. And a week later he and his family was burn to dead because car accident with "that car". 
I become more histerical..And I asked the baby sitter to peek it under my front car machine ( I drive visto..), and she saw 2 kittens under the cap...
I was so terrifying, I didn't want to open the machine. So I asked someone who pass us on that street to help me. Then they open it while me and my babayson Alex stay inside my car. I was so terrifying.... Then they took the kitten out from my car's machine.
My son Alex even wiser than me at that time. He never stop said "Maa..epon papa..anya ni pa pus di obil hana"
(translation "Ma, telpon papa, tanya ini kucing di mobil gimana?" "Ma, call papa, asked him this cat in car, how?")
Hehehe..I've been advised by my 2 years old baby son..O.M.G hehehe..if I remember it now, It's feel very funny ..hahaha...
At that time my husband has morning shift, so he can not drop us to church..
And it all brings back my cats phobias again..I'm afraid to drove my car to work because I'm afraid if there's a cat or kitten again...
It's bring my fear back again...
Hiii....
You can say that I 'm afraid to them more than I used to...Hiii...

No comments: