Friday, February 13, 2009

Airplane Buddy

Have you ever make a friend on a plane?

Yesterday, I was at Sriwijaya Airline from Surabaya to Jakarta. And the person next to me introduce himself. I was quite surprise because usually whenver I'm on a plane, people usually busy with their own business and seems don't want to know about their next seat person. 

I also like to make new friends...But sometime I found it hard to start conversation first with a stranger.. 

Have you experience things like this...??

But from yesterday experience, I realize that actually people like to be tag, but it just probably difficult for them to tag it first :)

Makasi ya Mas Adjie, udah nyapa duluan....Dan untungnya pembicaraan bisa nyambung ya..(ato disambung-sambungin ya..hahaha...). Jadi perjalanan Surabaya-Jakarta ga kerasa. Semoga pertemanan kita bisa lanjut terus. Salam untuk nyonya dan si kecil. Lain kali kalo ada tugas di Surabaya, just ring me...Bakalan kutunjukkin wisata kuliner di Surabaya. Ato mo ke Malang sekalian juga boleh.. :) Ntar kukenalin juga ama Mas Ayok (my hubby ) and Alex (anakku..)

En kalo butuh konsultan jangan lupa buka aja

www.phitagoras.co.id atau www.phitagoras.com ya mas...hehehe promosi :p

No comments: