Sunday, February 8, 2009

Breaking Dawn is The Best of Them All

Okay, Right now I'm going to review again about TWILIGT SERIES by Stephanie Meyer...
I've read them all...
From Twilight - New Moon - Eclipse - Breaking Dawn...
And From my opinion....
Breaking Dawn is the best from all of them all...

Stephanie Meyer's writting is not emotionally dragging like Nicholas Sparks, Ilana Tan or Andre Hirata
I'm a weepy girl...I easily cried :p
But when I read Twilight series, only Breaking Dawn that made me cry ( a little abit :p when Bella handing Renesmee to Jacob and ask them to run a way...well family has been values of my life, so it makes me sad to see a family a part )
Twilight series is not full romantic novel, because it has action also...
Usually if I read some romance, there's seems like a bird in my heart..(hehehe..) something twisting my heart...But that's seldom happend when I read Twilight series..

Then what makes me stand to read 3 thick novels in a week?? ( I've read twilight 3 weeks ago..)
Well, there's something drag me to read it more and more...CURIOSITY I Guess...
Yes, curiosity...in twilight series, it makes us strech our imagination...
Just like JK Rowling did with her Harry Potter series...
It's something that makes us in a fantasy world...makes us try to imagine how everything works...
And Stephanie Meyer able to describe everything visually through her writtings.
Two tumbhs up.. :)

In Twilight series, sometime there's unpredictable humour...remind me of Clara Ng's novel (but not many humour like in Clara's novel..)
And in Breaking Dawn, it seems I found my dreams about world peace...
If something that created to be enemy of one another, turn out can be friends and family...
Then how, we as human still againts one another..still kill one another in wars....ashamed...

Okay back to Breaking Dawn...
In Twilight we've know how Bella met Edward..
In New Moon, we've know more about Bella and Jacob...how the triangle love is made and consequences behind it.
In Eclipse, explore more about the love triangle between them... ( a girl can find and in love with two great and fantastic guy..A Fortune if I may say...or disasater???hehehe...)
In Breaking Dawn is a closing about their triangle love, but there's a win-win solution...and happy ending for all...I've really enjoyed my self when I read this...
How friends, family,love, tolerant and respect turns out to be the solving of their problems...
(At least for now, coz I know Stephanie Meyer is ready with the 5ft books...I dunno yet what problem will she drag us in...:P )
Two different things can be unity in a harmony if there's respect and tolerant (toleransi)...
Just like Stevie Wonder song (Ebony and Ivory living side by side in a peace harmony...) or
John Lennon's song
Imagine no possessions 
I wonder if you can 
No need for greed or hunger 
A brotherhood of man 
Imagine all the people 
Sharing all the world

Okay that's all for now... If I have to rank 0-5 , then Twilight series will have my 4.5 rank...You should read it by yourself.
Cheers..
















































































































No comments: