Saturday, February 21, 2009

ALEX @ SCHOOL (Part III)

At my last post about Alex...I was so confused of him, because it seems that he don't like to be at school...

So right now, I want to write down the newest update about it...

Thanks GOD, after almost 2 weeks, his father and I take turn to drop him or pick him up from school...he seems become more confidence at school.

He never cry again when he saw his uniform. He never cry again during lesson at school...Thank God. Even last friday..he wanted to go to school earlier :) And whenever he came back from school, he can told us (me and his papa) what happend at school... (although some of it quite hard to be understand because he didn't pronounce it correctly...but at least from his enthusiasm, I know that he is happy at school..)

No comments: