Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A-Z Tag

I have a tag from wyne.. And I think it's a good way to know our new friends :)
So here it is...Hopefully by doing this can make our friendship stronger :)


A-
Attached or Single? Attached to a great man :).
B-Best Friend? a lot (Yoyo, Wita, Ocha, Sheweng, Tessa, Riri, and soooo many other..)
C-Cake or pie? Both..hahaha..I love to eat
D-Day of choice? Saturday
E-Essential item? My glassess (I'm useless without it :p)
F-Favorite color? All colors that match well
G-Gummy bears or Worms? Gummy Bears..
H- Home. Surabaya, Indonesia
I- Indulgence- Books and Laptop
J-June or July? June..school holiday :)
K-Kids? One named Alex :)
L-Life is not complete without- God, Family and Friends
M-Marriage date- January 10th 2006
N-Number of magazine subscriptions? None :(
O-Orange or apple? Orange
P-Phobias? Cats...(hiii...)
Q-Quotes? " Everything will be beautiful on its time"
R-Reason to smile? My husband, My son, My friends and My Fam, My students also :)
S-Season of choice? In Indonesia only dry season and wet season and both of it have it own characteristic... I prefer season of mangoes fruits :p
T-Tag 5 people – Ardi, Mahen, Ms.Green, Basha, Mas Hangga (semoga belum pernah dapet yang ini)
U-Unknown facts about me- Selfish, Clumpsy, Weepy (kok jelek-jelek thok ya :p)
V-Vegetables? Everything. I'm Omnivore :p
W-Worst habit? Feel superior if can do something at the last minute hehehe..Last minute Girl and also easily forget things..
X-X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y-Your favorite foods? Bakso (meatballs), noodle, soto, steak
Z-Zodiac sign- Virgo Girl

Fiuhh..it's finish already. For those I tag...It's your
turn to do it :)

8 comments:

Mahendra-Jambi said...

wah terima kasih banget Rila atas Tagnya.....aku tak tau mau diapain, tapi yang jelas rasa happy atas tag ini itu yang penting dulu untuk Rila tau

LAZUARDI R.YAMIN said...

aku ga ngerti mba :D
bisa di translate ke Indonesia ga ??
:D

Anonymous said...

To mahendra:
Sori yang kemarin ga keliatan hurufnya..sekarang tinggal dijawab aja pertanyaan2nya lalu di posting di blog anda dan di pass kan ke beberapa orang yang anda ingin kenal lebih lanjut. Gitu... :)

To Ardi..
Hahaha..ayo di..kamu khan jago komputer...pasti bisa cari software buat translatenya khan...hehehe...
Cheers :) Dikerjain ya.. :)

Anonymous said...

Mbak PR nya udah dikerjain.....dikoreksi ya, maaf telat ngumpulinnya

LAZUARDI R.YAMIN said...

ya deh, dicari, lgian di blog ku ada translatenya ko :D

Anonymous said...

Udah dikerjain Mbak... Thanks ya...

Sorry telat ngumpulin... Hehehe..

http://hangganuarta.blogspot.com/2009/01/alphabet-tag.html

Anonymous said...

Wah ternyata hebat banget miss Karila ini;. Bagus sekali blognya?

Link blog http://karila.blogspot.com sudah saya pasang di CHJourney. Maaf baru balas, karena kesibukan....
GBU
Natanael

Mainan Anak said...

blog yang menarik....