Thursday, January 29, 2009

A great song

In this morning devotion, Ms. Maria Theresa (my Colleague from Manila) share something about spiritual dryness and share about the song that she give us this morning.. Check this out!!

Lead me Lord,
Lead me by the hand and make me face the rising sun
Comfort me through all the pain that life may bring
There's no other hope that I can lean upon
Lead me Lord, Lead me all my life

Walk by me
Walk by me across the lonely road of everyday
Take my arms and let Your hand show me the way
Show the way to inside Your love
Lead me Lord, all my life

You are my light, You are the lamp upon my feet.
All the time my Lord I need you there
You are my life. I can not live alone,
Let me stay by your guiding love
All through my life, Lead me Lord...

Lead me Lord
Even though I'd rather go along my way
Help me take the right direction, take your road
Lead me Lord and never leave my side
All my days, All my life


No comments: