Tuesday, January 13, 2009

SUMMER IN SEOUL by Ilana Tan

Hmm...sekarang aku mo review satu buku yang aku baca semalam...
Ceritanya mungkin sudah pernah anda lihat di layar lebar (at least my son's nanny said that she already watched it...)
What makes me bought this book is the name of the author...
Once I read her books with title "Autumn in Paris" and it one of the books that can make me cry and cry..and cry whenever i remember the story...(just like Cintapucino or Bellamore..another title of great books) even my sister who is not as weepy as me, cried when she read this book...
So when I saw this book, I just grabbed it and pay it without read the cover story of it..
And...

Two thumbs up for Illana Tan... (you become one of my fave author..:>)
She able to describe the story smoothly...and able to make a romantic scene that makes me dreamed about it :p
It's so wonderful...
Thank God it is happy ending, so I don't need to go to school with swollen eyes :p
The story begin with a girl (half korean half indonesian) who accidentally involve "in relation" with one of Korean Superstar...
Why accidentally ??? hehehe..read it yourself :p
I highly recommend you to read it...
Romantic...
Specially the scene on hospital... Soooo touching...so sweet...
Now I'm still search another series of it...the title is Winter in Tokyo...
I'm wondering what is it about..is it sad ending like autumn in Paris or happy ending like Summer in Seoul????
For Illana Tan..I salute you...


2 comments:

Life of Yasha said...

yuph menurutku bagus ceritanya................

romantis bgt...

biasannya khan fans yang saking jatuh cintannya ma superstar,but di sini laen ya?

cintanya alami.......
ngalir gt aja.

salam knal ya....

stefanibrenda said...

huaa.. bneran bagus yah ceritanya?? aku baru baca yg summer in seoul n autumn in paris...
klo dbandingin ma yg dua itu gimana???