Saturday, January 24, 2009

Looking for my lost brother..

Have you ever has someone that you care so much and just lost contact for sometime?
Although you miss them, but you don't know how to contact them...??
Right now I experience that...
Some part of it was my fault...to be so busy with my self and not maintaining my relationship...
Okay let me tell you from the begining...

Today, I just arrived at my home town, Malang..
And then as I promise to my partner, Mas Indra then I start to made a facebook account
After I created my account, I found my host brother's girlfriend (or at least she used to be his girl friend..coz I didn't see my brother picture on her account...)
I'm so happy to be able to contact with her again and finally with my host brother (because we have been lost contact this past 2 years)

Last time Casper (my brother) call me from Norway when Alex was born, 2 years ago and since then I have problem with my HP and can not contact him anymore..
I tried his email, I've tried to contact him through Friendster, but all of this years..I didn't receive any news from him again...
Usually every Christmas (at least) we contact each other... I count there's been 2 Christmas that I haven't hear anything from him...
Some "bad thinking" across to my mind...I'm afraid something bad has done...
So I'm start googling (Thanks God we live at the age where everything can be found in internet..)

But the thing that I could find is his journey to China (when he is still at collage..I've already known about it because that is the last thing that we discuss before I ghive birth to Alex..)
And also some of his work, some essay and articles that he made...
I'm unable to find how he is now...

Right now, I just hoping that Wanda (Casper girl friend..or ex girlfriend..) could be kindness to inform me anything about him...

For you my friends, who read this post and have friends or family at Norway, could you please help me to find anything or any news about my brother...
His name is Casper Ronning Molthe from Vestby Norway but last time I heard he moved to Oslo. He should be a legal officer right now because he taking Law back at the college.

That's all for now..Thank you..



1 comment:

Shirgie said...

Oh..that's so sad...I pray and I hope that you will find him soon.... I know how sad it is when one member of the family is away from you..

Don't worry, your brother is in good hand...