Monday, January 12, 2009

Nyesel aku..Bukunya ABIS...

Setelah 2 bulan terahkir guru-guru cita hati lagi "demam" Laskar Pelangi, sampe-sampe guru-guru nonton bareng se bioskop....ee..sekarang sepertinya pada keranjingan TWILIGHT series..(at least female teacher)
Nah..setelah "strongly recomended" by my students, I bought this book. Twilight...And indeed makes you unable to put it down before finish...
I bought this book on Saturday, and on Sunday from 3AM until 1 PM I read it, and makes me want to know what happend next...

So yesterday, on Monday I went to Petra Toga Mas to buy another series of it...But do you know what happend?????
THEY SAID..IT ALREADY SOLD OUT!!!
OMG...Last time when I want to buy books and it sold out when there was Harry Potter fever...
Aduh..aduh...ahkirnya aku inden dulu deh...telat sehari...ckckc...dan aku dah di nomor 28...ckck...
Ga sabar pengen tau kelanjutannya...

























































































No comments: