Sunday, January 25, 2009

Thanks To Facebook and Internet connection

Probably you already read my posting about My Lost Brother...
And right now just two days from it, I got the email address and his cellphone...
How come?
Okay, last saturday when I was googling about this brother of mine..I also join Facebook
After I joined it, I receive friends invitation from my brother ex girl friend.. (But she also didn't have his new email address..)
Thank God on Sunday, Bredo, Casper's little brother joined my friend at Facebook and this morning I got Casper's new email and cellphone...
I really happy to live in an era where distance and country boundaries are not an issue anymore...
Where everything can be reached just with internet connection...
Praise the Lord :)
Okay..I want to send email first to Casper..



1 comment:

Shirgie said...

Hi rila,

Wow...that's great news...I still believe that it's not the latest technology that would lead you to your lost brother, the strong faith in your heart will light the path towards finding your brother. I will include you in my prayers.